See how easy it is to add products to your inventory.
1. Click on Products on the left-side menu of your Nextar POS.
2. Click on the blue plus (+) icon at the top of the Product Screen.
3. The product form will pop up. Use the "Barcode" field shown in yellow to scan a barcode. The barcode scanner can later be used to speed up the checkout process. If you do not wish to use a barcode scanner, create your own coding system by typing anything you want in this field. Later, use the code to manually search for the item.
4. Enter the quantity you have on hand. You can later edit quantities in bulk by clicking the "Stock" button (learn more) or by opening the product form and edit the information.
5. Press F2 (or click Save) once you have finished adding the desired information.
Done! You are all set! You will now see that the product is in your Product List.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how practical it is to adjust the price of certain products by a percentage value.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively round the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in your Nex.
Learn how to access the Stock Transactions screen and check product movement records.
See how simple it is to control the expiration of your products using Nex.
See how to configure to allow the registration of two or more products with the same code.
Learn how to set up your product code to be automatically generated.
See how simple and practical it is to define a Markup Default that can be used to automatically generate the sales price of products from the cost price.
See how the NEX Program can help you verify how many and which products need a replacement!
See how to configure NEX to only show products with stock when selling.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively alter the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in the stock that do not have the markup option activated on its register.
Register a promotional price and set the promotion period in a simple and practical way.
Products that already had moves cannot be deleted but can be inactivated. Find out how to do this!
See how practical it is to create a Bundle on Nex, increasing your sales possibilities by combining different products in a single combo.
See how easy it is to configure your products, allowing the system to calculate profit when they are sold.
Learn how to quickly update the quantity you have on hand for a single product.