See how simple and practical it is to define a Markup Default that can be used to automatically generate the sales price of products from the cost price.
The Markup is a percentage (%) used to calculate the sales price automatically, that is,it is the percentage that will be added to the cost price. For example, if the product costs $100,00, with a Markup of 10% its sales price will be $110,00.
There are two ways to set a Default Markup, one through the OPTIONS on the PRODUCTS screen and another through the PRODUCTS REGISTRATION.
1. On the left side menu, click on the PRODUCTS icon.
2. In the upper right corner, click on the GEAR icon.
3. Check the option 5. CALCULATE SALES PRICE AUTOMATICALLY .
4. In option 6. Default Markup % enter the PERCENTAGE according to your necessity.
5. Click on OK(F2), in the upper left corner of the screen.
1. Access the product's registration by double clicking on any product, inside on the right of the SALES PRICE field, check the AUTOMATIC option.
2. To the right of the MARKUP % field, click on the SET DEFAULT MARKUP option.
3. Check the CALCULATE SALES PRICE AUTOMATICALLY option.
4. Enter the DEFAULT MARKUP PERCENTAGE.
5. Click on OK (F2).
That's it! The default markup has been set.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Learn how to access the Stock Transactions screen and check product movement history!
See how simple it is to control the expiration of your products using Nex.
See how to configure to allow the registration of two or more products with the same code.
Learn how to set up your product code to be automatically generated.
See how the NEX Program can help you verify how many and which products need a replacement!
See how to configure NEX to only show products with stock when selling.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively alter the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in the stock that do not have the markup option activated on its register.
Register a promotional price and set the promotion period in a simple and practical way.
Products that already had moves cannot be deleted but can be inactivated. Find out how to do this!
Learn how to set up products correctly in order to obtain all the financial information you need by date or product list.
Learn how to quickly update the quantity you have on hand for a single product.
Learn how to duplicate a previously added product to speed up the inventorying process.