See how simple it is to control the expiration of your products using Nex.
This feature is developed to help you control the expiration of your products, pointing you which product in stock has items to expire within a specific date. Although Nex will not remove the item from the stock after it’s expired, neither when it has been removed from the Expiration Date Control, because this process needs to be done separately.
1. Click on PRODUTCS, located on the left side menu.
2. Select the PRODUCT and press the ADD EXPIRATION DATE - F7.
3. Click on the ARROW and enter the EXPIRATION DATE for your product.
4. Click on OK-F2 to save.
1. Inside the PRODUCT REGISTRATION, click on the EXPIRATION tab.
2. Click on INCLUDE to add more expiration dates, if necessary.
3. You can select a expiration and click on EXCLUDE, which will remove it from the list. This option can be used if the product has already been sold or is past its expiration date.
1. Inside the PRODUTCS menu, click on the EXPIRATION DATE CONTROL tab to check the expiring products.
2. In this tab, you can also REMOVE PRODUCT or EXPORT your product listwith the expiration date and days to expire.
Reminder: The REMOVE PRODUCT option works identically to the EXCLUDE option within the product's registration.
There you go! You have registered the expiration for your product.
- How to create a new product.
- How to set a promotional price.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Understand the importance of registering your purchases and the means to do so through Nex.
See how simple it is to set the minimum and maximum inventory for each of your products in Nex.
See how to filter all products that have stock below the registered minimum stock.
See how to export your product list to an Excel spreadsheet.
See how practical it is to adjust the price of certain products by a percentage value.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively round the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in your Nex.
Learn how to access the Stock Transactions screen and check product movement records.
See how to configure to allow the registration of two or more products with the same code.
Learn how to set up your product code to be automatically generated.
See how simple and practical it is to define a Markup Default that can be used to automatically generate the sales price of products from the cost price.
See how the NEX Program can help you verify how many and which products need a replacement!
See how to configure NEX to only show products with stock when selling.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively alter the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in the stock that do not have the markup option activated on its register.
Register a promotional price and set the promotion period in a simple and practical way.
See how easy it is to disable that product that you no longer sell on Nex. This tool can be used when the program does not allow deleting the product.
See how practical it is to create a Bundle on Nex, increasing your sales possibilities by combining different products in a single combo.
See how easy it is to configure your products, allowing the system to calculate profit when they are sold.
Learn how to quickly update the quantity you have on hand for a single product.