See how the NEX Program can help you verify how many and which products need a replacement!
- This resource requires that the Minimum and Maximum stock limit are configured. See here how to make this configuration in the product's registration.
- The Purchase Suggestions will only check products that have been sold in the last 60 days.
The Purchase Suggestion is a feature that makes your stock control easier! This feature uses the sales record of the last 60 days, together with the Minimum and Maximum Stock limit configured for each product, calculating a suggestion of the amount of replacement required for each item. This way it is possible to maintain the stock within the minimum and maximum set, facilitating control and avoiding missing or overstocked items.
1. On the left side menu, click on the PRODUCTS tab.
2. Click on SHOW: ALL PRODUCTS and select PURCHASE SUGGESTION.
3. If you wish to filter the information, showing products from a single supplier, click BY SUPPLIER and then on the ARROW to the right of the field to choose the supplier.
4. To export the purchase suggestion, click on the EXPORT(floppy disc)icon in the upper right corner.
5. To print, click on the PRINTER icon in the upper right corner.
6. That's it! Now you have a report with the purchase suggestions regarding your stock, based on the minimum and maximum stock limits of the products.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Learn how to access the Stock Transactions screen and check product movement history!
See how simple it is to control the expiration of your products using Nex.
See how to configure to allow the registration of two or more products with the same code.
Learn how to set up your product code to be automatically generated.
See how simple and practical it is to define a Markup Default that can be used to automatically generate the sales price of products from the cost price.
See how to configure NEX to only show products with stock when selling.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively alter the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in the stock that do not have the markup option activated on its register.
Register a promotional price and set the promotion period in a simple and practical way.
Products that already had moves cannot be deleted but can be inactivated. Find out how to do this!
Learn how to set up products correctly in order to obtain all the financial information you need by date or product list.
Learn how to quickly update the quantity you have on hand for a single product.
Learn how to duplicate a previously added product to speed up the inventorying process.