In this tutorial you will learn how to massively alter the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in the stock that do not have the markup option activated on its register.
1. In the Products menu, go to the PRICE READJUSTMENT tab.
2. Click on the PLUS ICON (+) to create a new readjustment.
3. At the new window, a list will show your registered products that do not have the automatic price option activated (Markup).
4. It is possible to APLLY FLTER in the Description, Category, Brand and Supplier columns, for a greater visualization of the products when modifying the prices.
5. The COST and SALE columns, on PRICES, contain the current prices of your products. Click on each cost or price to EDIT them.
6. Once the changes have been made, you can click on the “X” symbol in the upper right corner of the program to CLOSE the window and SAVE the changes in the document without altering the current prices of your products.
7. If you want to APPLY the price changes, you must click on FINISH.
8. Confirm the changes by clicking on YES.
9. Once finished, the window will close automatically and you will see that a document was added to the Price Readjustment tab, with the number, date and time it was created, the user who created it and the Finished box checked, indicating that this readjustment has already been applied to the products.
Done! You have adjusted the cost and sale prices of your products in Nex massively.
1. Select the document you want to undo and click on EDIT.
2. On the new window, you will see that two new columns showing the previous cost and sale price of each product. Click on CANCEL ADJUSMENT to revert the changes previously made.
3. Confirm the changes by clicking in YES.
4. You will see a bar that will show you the process of the changes and at the end it will close the window. You will see that the readjustment document now has the Canceled column filled with the user responsible for that. and the cancellation information.
All done! You cancelled the prices readjustment previously made.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to carry out a stock input transaction from a transfer between stores in Nex.
See how to carry out a stock output transaction from a transfer between stores in Nex.
See how you can generate the sales price based on the cost price through markup percentage.
Find out how to reset the available stock of all products, in a practical way, keeping track of your products.
See how to check and print a list of your products, along with the stock quantity of each item. It is useful to count the inventory.
See how simple it is to link a supplier to your products and improve your stock organization.
See how to configure Nex not to control product stock.
Understand the importance of registering your purchases and the means to do so through Nex.
See how simple it is to set the minimum and maximum inventory for each of your products in Nex.
See how to filter all products that have stock below the registered minimum stock.
See how to export your product list to an Excel spreadsheet.
See how practical it is to adjust the price of certain products by a percentage value.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively round the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in your Nex.
Learn how to access the Stock Transactions screen and check product movement records.
See how simple it is to control the expiration of your products using Nex.
See how to configure to allow the registration of two or more products with the same code.
Learn how to set up your product code to be automatically generated.
See how simple and practical it is to define a standard markup that can be used to automatically generate the selling price of products based on the cost price.
See how Nex can help you check how many and which products need replacement.
See how to configure NEX to only show products with stock when selling.
See how easy it is to disable that product that you no longer sell on Nex. This tool can be used when the program does not allow deleting the product.
See how practical it is to create a Bundle on Nex, increasing your sales possibilities by combining different products in a single combo.
See how to register a product to start controlling your store's inventory.
See how easy it is to configure your products, allowing the system to calculate profit when they are sold.
See how simple it is to change the current stock of a product through the product registration.