See how to carry out a stock input transaction from a transfer between stores in Nex.
The transfer transaction between stores serves to transfer a product from one store to another, making it possible to sell this product in another store. Nex registers, in the first procedure, an exit of the products from the stock, being necessary a second operation in the other store to register the entry of the product in the stock.
The transfer between stores for subscribers of the PREMIUM Plan generates a file (.JSON extension) with the information of the products being transferred. You can find the .JSON file on Nex folder, inside "transf" folder. It is necessary to copy this file and transfer it to the other store's computer.
1. Download the JSON file for inventory entry. The JSON file needs to be manually transferred to the second store's computer.
See here how to create a transfer between stores output transaction.
2. On the STOCK screen, click on STOCK TRANSACTIONS.
3. Click on the PLUS (+) icon.
4. Click on the option 3. TRANSFER BETWEEN STORES.
5. Click on MANUAL INPUT to register each product manually or click on READ FILE to select the .JSON file transferred from other store.
6. Click on SELECT FILE.
7. Select the JSON file and click on OPEN.
8. Click on SELECT AN ALREADY REGISTERED STORE and select the record of the store that supplied the products for the stock.
9. Select the SUPPLIER of the products and click on OK.
10. Each product in the transfer between stores tool must be linked to a product on Nex of the second store. If this is the first time you are entering the product, you must indicate which product each item will be linked to. Click on F5 - SEARCH AN ALREADY EXISTING PRODUCT to create a link with a product that already exists in the database. If the product is not yet registered on your Nex, click on F4 - REGISTER AS A NEW PRODUCT.
IMPORTANT: if you need to register the product, it is important NOT to FILL IN THE STOCK FIELD. The entry being made will automatically update the stock at the end of the process, adding the note units to the stock. If you fill in this field in the product registration, the stock will be duplicated, causing divergence.
10. If the CORRESPONDING PRODUCT doesn't have a unit of measure registered, it will be necessary to register it by clicking on REGISTER UNIT.
11. Insert the corresponding UNIT OF MEASURE to convert.
12. After completing the process for all products, click on FINISH!
11. Check the information on the screen and click on SAVE (F2).
D3ne! The transfer between stores stock entry has been carried out.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to carry out a stock output transaction from a transfer between stores in Nex.
See how you can generate the sales price based on the cost price through markup percentage.
Find out how to reset the available stock of all products, in a practical way, keeping track of your products.
See how to check and print a list of your products, along with the stock quantity of each item. It is useful to count the inventory.
See how simple it is to link a supplier to your products and improve your stock organization.
See how to configure Nex not to control product stock.
Understand the importance of registering your purchases and the means to do so through Nex.
See how simple it is to set the minimum and maximum inventory for each of your products in Nex.
See how to filter all products that have stock below the registered minimum stock.
See how to export your product list to an Excel spreadsheet.
See how practical it is to adjust the price of certain products by a percentage value.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively round the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in your Nex.
Learn how to access the Stock Transactions screen and check product movement records.
See how simple it is to control the expiration of your products using Nex.
See how to configure to allow the registration of two or more products with the same code.
Learn how to set up your product code to be automatically generated.
See how simple and practical it is to define a standard markup that can be used to automatically generate the selling price of products based on the cost price.
See how Nex can help you check how many and which products need replacement.
See how to configure NEX to only show products with stock when selling.
In this tutorial you will learn how to massively alter the cost and sale prices of all the products registered in the stock that do not have the markup option activated on its register.
See how easy it is to disable that product that you no longer sell on Nex. This tool can be used when the program does not allow deleting the product.
See how practical it is to create a Bundle on Nex, increasing your sales possibilities by combining different products in a single combo.
See how to register a product to start controlling your store's inventory.
See how easy it is to configure your products, allowing the system to calculate profit when they are sold.
See how simple it is to change the current stock of a product through the product registration.