Learn how to use this feature to create payment plans or layaway programs through the Payment Screen.
Start a sale and select a Customer
2. Now, add products and click on Save (F2)
3. Then advance to the payment screen and enter a down payment. You may enter zero or a number lower than the total due.
4. Check the Assign As Debt option, which only appears when there is no payment or there is a partial payment. Note that the unpaid balance is displayed in red.
5. Press F2 to complete the process and add the remaining balance to the customer's account.
6. If you hadn't selected a customer during the sale, a screen will pop up asking you to do so. Click on Select a Customer or press F5 to open your customers' list.
7. Select the Customer.
8. In case the system announces "Debit limit reached" you can edit the customer's debt limit at the moment. Click on the name of the customer.
9. Click on Edit.
10. Go to Customers Debts menu and modify the stipulated debt limit. You can also set a Default limit and select that option.
11. Click on Save to finish.
11. After that, the debt will be added to the customer's account.
Done! You have registered a sale's amount as a debt to a customer.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to sell products fractionated with Nex, the process is very practical.
This step by step will show you how easy it is to give a discount on the payment screen for any sale or debt payment. You can enter the discount or the percentage that will be taken from the transaction.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales, orders or debt payments with this Tutorial.
Customize Nextar POS according to your local tax regulations or create and apply fees to individual orders or products during a transaction.
See how to configure a product to carry out a fractional sale, this way you can sell this product in parts of a unit. For example: kg, meters, liters, among others...
See how easyit is to calculate the change on your sales and ensure that your clients always receive back the correct amount.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales and debt payments with this Tutorial.
Learn how to add, edit, remove and set different payment methods on your Nextar POS Software.
Learn how to make a standard sale in which you select the products, receive a payment and finish the sale, all in one go.
Learn how to change the employee who is attending the customer at the time of sale.