Learn how to run Orders in multiple terminals simultaneously.
It is a two-step selling process in which the sale is put on hold temporarily. This feature is commonly used in two major scenarios:
• When an order is taken and then sent to another terminal for payment. e.g Cashier, Register, Front Desk, etc.
• When the order is sent to another department. e.g. Kitchen, Warehouse, Inventory Room, etc.
1. First, open your Nex Admin and click on "Sales" on the left sidebar. Then press the New Order - F4 button.
2. The next step is adding Products to your list, you can enter them typing the description, code, or using a barcode scanner.
3. You can also search and select them on the dropdown products list.
4. After you’ve finished listing your products, quantities and prices there are several other features(options) you can use before finishing the order. Let’s learn more about them!
You can add a Customer account pressing the Customer (F5) button or pressing only F5. Then select a customer and press Ok.
5. Give discounts pressing the Discount (F3) or pressing only F3. You can choose to change the price manually or enter the percentage to discount.
6. Add observations(comments/notes) pressing the Obs (F4) button or pressing only F4.
7. Add shipping(delivery) info to your order by pressing the Shipping (F9) button or pressing only F9. Then select an existent address or create a new one pressing the New (F4) button, then press Next >>.
8. Select a Transporter or Shipping Company or Leave shipping company undefined. You can also create New or Edit and Remove any company listed. You can set it to be a fixed company using the Save this option as default button to your right. Once you’re ready press Next >>.
9. Last step, enter the Delivery / Shipping Fee or you can leave it as 0. You can set it to be a fixed fee using the Set as Default Value button to your right. Now that you’re done, press Finish!
10. Press Save (F2) and Ok to end the Order. You can also press Start New Order(F4) to continue making Orders.
11. Your pending orders will be on the Open Orders tab. Once you’re ready to start the payment process, select your Order and press the Open (F2) button.
12. It will open the details of your Order, click on Pay/Save to finish.
13. Select your payment method and enter the amount to be paid. Then finish by pressing Save(F2).
All done. Your Order was paid and entered your Sales!
Great job! You learned how to create your orders and how to pay them, so they can enter your Sales.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how simple it is to use the available credit in the customer's account to complete a sale.
See how to edit or cancel a sale made on the current open register on Nex.
See how to sell products fractionated with Nex, the process is very practical.
This step by step will show you how easy it is to give a discount on the payment screen for any sale or debt payment. You can enter the discount or the percentage that will be taken from the transaction.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales, orders or debt payments with this Tutorial.
Customize Nex according to your local tax regulations or create and apply fees to individual orders or products during a transaction.
See how to set the maximum amount of change that can be returned to the customer at the end of a payment transaction in your system.
See how to configure a product to carry out a fractional sale, this way you can sell this product in parts of a unit. For example: kg, meters, liters, among others...
Learn how to pay a debt registered in your customer's registration within Nex.
See how easyit is to calculate the change on your sales and ensure that your clients always receive back the correct amount.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales and debt payments with this Tutorial.
Learn how to add, edit, remove and set different payment methods on your Nextar POS Software.
See how simple it is to leave the change from a sale payment as credit for a customer.
Learn how to record a sale registering the amount to be paid later on the customer's account, also known as sale on credit.
Learn how to make a standard sale in which you select the products, receive a payment and finish the sale, all in one go.
You can set a debt default limit for all customers or set a custom debt limit for a specific customer. In addition, it is possible to configure so that a customer cannot record a debt.
Learn how to change the employee who is attending the customer at the time of sale.