Customize Nex according to your local tax regulations or create and apply fees to individual orders or products during a transaction.
1. Click on the PRODUCTS menu located on the left-side of your Nex screen.
2. Click the green ADD BUTTON (+) to add a new product or double-click an inventoried product to edit it.
3. Click on the TAX tab.
4. Click the THREE DOTS icon (...) located next to the taxation field.
5. A new window will pop up. Click on NEW to set a new tax rate.
6. Enter a NAME and RATE. Then choose from one of two options: Include Sales Tax in Price or Add Sales Tax Separately.
7. Press SAVE - F2.
8. If you prefer, it is possible to set a default tax. It is necessary to choose one TAX , then select the option SET AS DEFAULT.
9. Press OK to complete the process.
10. Select the DEFAULT SALE TAX if you wish to use it as the standard tax rate for all products. Leave it unchecked to assign it only to this particular product.
11. Click on SAVE (F2) to finish.
Done! You created a new tax! You may use the same steps to create custom fees (i.e Delivery Fee or Tips). The tax will be shown in the sales tab when you select the product.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to edit or cancel a sale made on the current open register on Nex.
See how to sell products fractionated with Nex, the process is very practical.
This step by step will show you how easy it is to give a discount on the payment screen for any sale or debt payment. You can enter the discount or the percentage that will be taken from the transaction.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales, orders or debt payments with this Tutorial.
See how to configure a product to carry out a fractional sale, this way you can sell this product in parts of a unit. For example: kg, meters, liters, among others...
Learn how to pay a debt registered in your customer's registration within Nex.
See how easyit is to calculate the change on your sales and ensure that your clients always receive back the correct amount.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales and debt payments with this Tutorial.
Learn how to add, edit, remove and set different payment methods on your Nextar POS Software.
Learn how to record a sale registering the amount to be paid later on the customer's account, also known as sale on credit.
Learn how to make a standard sale in which you select the products, receive a payment and finish the sale, all in one go.
You can set a debt default limit for all customers or set a custom debt limit for a specific customer. In addition, it is possible to configure so that a customer cannot record a debt.
Learn how to change the employee who is attending the customer at the time of sale.