Learn how to give discount to any product from your sale.
1. Inside the Sales screen, click on QTY x Price or you can also click on the product and press F10.
2. You can click on the Unit Price to edit the initial price on sale. The discount is calculated using this price.
3. You can edit the Quantity being sold on the transaction.
4. Enter the Discount or the percentage to be applied.
5. Enter the complement / comments, if you need so.
6. Double-check the Total after the discount has been applied and press Save (F2) to confirm.
7. All done! The discount is now listed on screen so you can finish your transaction.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to sell products fractionated with Nex, the process is very practical.
This step by step will show you how easy it is to give a discount on the payment screen for any sale or debt payment. You can enter the discount or the percentage that will be taken from the transaction.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales, orders or debt payments with this Tutorial.
Customize Nextar POS according to your local tax regulations or create and apply fees to individual orders or products during a transaction.
See how to configure a product to carry out a fractional sale, this way you can sell this product in parts of a unit. For example: kg, meters, liters, among others...
See how easyit is to calculate the change on your sales and ensure that your clients always receive back the correct amount.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales and debt payments with this Tutorial.
Learn how to add, edit, remove and set different payment methods on your Nextar POS Software.
Learn how to use this feature to create payment plans or layaway programs through the Payment Screen.
Learn how to make a standard sale in which you select the products, receive a payment and finish the sale, all in one go.
Learn how to change the employee who is attending the customer at the time of sale.