See how easy it is to choose an invoice, receipt template that best suits your business
1. Go on your left side taskbar, click on Sales and go to Options ⚙.
2. Enter the checkmark for option 1. Print Receipt.
Enter the checkmark for option 2. Print automatically so the receipt is printed after completing a sale.
3. On option 3. Printer, use the arrow to select the printer to use for your receipts.
Make sure the printer is properly installed so it will appear on the printer dropdown list.
4. On option 4. Template, use the arrow to select the template to use on your Sales Receipts.
5. Select the printer type if its Plain Paper or Coil.
6. Select the Template to be used (a preview of the template will appear on the right side of the screen) and click on Next.
You can also request a personalized template, just click here and fill out the form. Your request will beanalyzed and replied back to you within 3 business days.
After this first contact, if approved yourtemplate can take up to 7 business day to be ready. Depending on the request and details to be personalized, can take longer or less than expected. It will all depend on how many our Development Team will have to work on.
7. Enter the company and template details if necessary and click on Next.
8. After your template preview is confirmed, press Finish.
9. Now that everything’s ready, press Ok(F2) to end managing your print templates.
Done. All set! Now you can re-do the same process if you need to make any template changes.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Our software supports most Plug-n-Play scanners and they can be paired with your Nextar POS Software to speed up the inventorying and checkout process.
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
Identify products using labels. Select a label and use it on your regular or label printer.
To use the precision scale you need to set it in the Nextar POS Software. Learn how in this tutorial.