Learn how to make a standard sale in which you select the products, receive a payment and finish the sale, all in one go.
The Point of Sale is the most common way to make sales in stores. It is the type of sale where the customer goes to the cashier with products and pays for them on the spot.
1. Go to Sales on your left side menu and click on New Sale - POS(F3).
2. Press Customer (F5) to add a customer to the transaction. If it’s just a random sale (in and out) just skip this step. Search by the customer’s name and press Ok to confirm.
3. Select the product and press enter. Next, add the quantity and press Send to add it on the sales list.
You can search the product using the description or the code, and it’s also possible to use the arrow to select them from the dropdown of your saved products.
4. Press Save (F2) to advance to the payment methods. Enter the amount paid in each payment method.
If you select a payment method and press INSERT, you can duplicate any payment method to use more than one in case you have more than one person paying for the same bill or making separated payments on different cards of the same kind.
5. You can add comments (notes) to the transaction if necessary. Press Save (F2) after entering the paid amount on each method.
6. All set! Press Ok to end your sale or press Start New Sale(F3) to continue running Sales.
Done! The sale was registered in your NEX system. You can now focus on making more sales or learning other features.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to sell products fractionated with Nex, the process is very practical.
This step by step will show you how easy it is to give a discount on the payment screen for any sale or debt payment. You can enter the discount or the percentage that will be taken from the transaction.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales, orders or debt payments with this Tutorial.
Customize Nextar POS according to your local tax regulations or create and apply fees to individual orders or products during a transaction.
See how to configure a product to carry out a fractional sale, this way you can sell this product in parts of a unit. For example: kg, meters, liters, among others...
See how easyit is to calculate the change on your sales and ensure that your clients always receive back the correct amount.
Learn how to quickly give discounts on sales and debt payments with this Tutorial.
Learn how to add, edit, remove and set different payment methods on your Nextar POS Software.
Learn how to use this feature to create payment plans or layaway programs through the Payment Screen.
Learn how to change the employee who is attending the customer at the time of sale.