Choose whether your client will follow your store's standard limit or have a custom limit and choose which will these limits be.
1. On the main screen of your NexAdmin select the menu Customers.
2. Click the Edit button (icon in the form of a notepad).
3. This will open the customer registration screen. Next, click Debts.
4. There will be three options on this screen:
- Follow default limit - Change default limit: This option you select so the customer follow the default limit for all other customers of the store, and you can define what this default limit is by clicking the Change default limit button on the side of the screen;
- Do not allow debts to this customer;
- This customer has a different limit - this option is for when you want this client to have a different debt limit, will only be this customer's limit. Just specify the limit in the next field.
5. Now just save and it is ready to use.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Learn how to configure your product to make a partial sale, selling the product partitioned (kg, m, Lt, etc).
In this tutorial you will learn how easy it is to calculate the change automatically through the NEXTAR POS Software.
Learn how to give discounts on sales and debt payments quickly through this tutorial.
See how to create, modify, remove and configure different payment methods that NEXTAR POS brings by default for you.
Learn how to make a basic sale where you select the products, receive payment, and finish the purchase all in one go.
Learn how to work with multiple terminals simultaneously with the main register.
Learn how to change the employee who is attending the customer at the time of sale.