Create users for your employees and salespeople on Nex and define which resources they can access and use, customizing their profiles according to your business needs.
By default, Nex comes with a single registered user who is the system administrator. The admin user has permission to perform all operations possible and available in your Nex plan. You can create new users for use by sellers, allowing them access to certain features. If necessary, it is possible to register a password to be used by each user when entering the system.
Reminder: if you register a password for the user, it is important to also register an email. This e-mail is used to recover the password, in case of loss or forgetfulness.
1. Open Nex and click on USER INITIAL in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Click on MANAGE USERS.
3. Click on the ADDITION (+) icon.
4. Enter the USERNAME (LOGIN). This information is the user login that will appear when logging to the system.
5. Inform the FULL NAME of who will use this user.
6. CONFIRM THE E-MAIL by reentering it. It is possible to check the option USE USER E-MAIL TO SEND QUOTATIONS, if you want to use this email to send quotations to the customers.
7. Insert the FULL NAME.
8. Choose the PASSWORD, it it limited to 10 characters, without symbols.
9. If necessary, on SUPERVISOR tab, check the option THIS USER IS A SUPERVISOR to set special permissions.
10. If you check the option setting the user as a Supervisor, it is necessary to choose a PASSWORD and click on SAVE.
11. On PERMISSIONS tab, configure USER ACCESS to Nex features. You can allow the use to use the Nex Sales App, limit the amount of discount on a sale and set the user as an administrator, with full access to all Nex functions.
12. Choose what the user is ALLOWED to do on Nex. You must check all resources that the user is entitled to access.
13. Click on SAVE - F2 in the upper left corner.
Done! Now the new user is already registered. The next time you open Nex, you will be able to select the user you want to use to access the system.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to allow a restricted user to login with user email and password in Nex Sales App.
See how to configure and choose the template for printing a debt receipt on Nex.
See the reason why it is not possible to access some features or save some configuration.
See how to create a supervisor password to allow the function of exclude products and give discounts on the Nex POS screen.
See how to create or change the password of a user registered in Nex.
See how simple and practical it is to register a delivery person with the NEX Program.
See how it is practical and safe to recover the password of a Nex user.
Learn how to make your Nextar program payment with Stripe.
See the requirements and how to import products, customers or supplier information into Nex.
Create a quotation quickly. Nex will help you print and or email it to your customer.
Nextar POS is already available in English, Spanish and Portuguese!
Nextar POS is a company specialized in the development of store management softwares.
See how easy it is to make the payment os your NEXTAR subscription using Western Union.
See how easy it is to change currency o your system and on Windows to better fit Nextar to your needs.
If you need to access your transaction numbers, learn how easily it is with this tutorial.
Learn how to properly remove the NEXTAR Software from your computer, keeping the data saved for your security.
With this tutorial you will learn how to use another existing registration.
Learn how to create customer accounts and enjoy all the advantages Nextar POS Software has to offer.