See how to register your bills!
Accounts payable is a Nex feature designed to facilitate your financial organization, allowing you to register bills that must be paid and keeping a history of payment transactions carried out by your establishment. With it, it is possible to have greater control, making it easier to check if a certain account is about to expire or if it has already been paid.
1. Go to the Accounts Payable screen.
2. Click the ADD (+) icon.
3. Fill in the AMOUNT field, informing the value of the account.
4. Enter the REFERENCE NUMBER of the bill.
5. Enter the EXPIRATION of the bill by clicking on the ARROW on the right side of the field.
6. If necessary, fill in the REFERRING TO field to describe the bill.
7. If it is a payment in installments, you can check the REPEAT option and inform the number of months that this entry will be repeated.
8. If necessary, complete the remaining information.
9. Check the document information and click SAVE - F2.
10. If necessary, you can EDIT, COPY THE CODE or DELETE an account by clicking on the three dots icon besides the account.
Done! Now the account payable is already registered, making it easier to control your finances!
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to allow a restricted user to login with user email and password in Nex Sales App.
See how to configure and choose the template for printing a debt receipt on Nex.
See the reason why it is not possible to access some features or save some configuration.
See how to create a supervisor password to allow the function of exclude products and give discounts on the Nex POS screen.
See how to create or change the password of a user registered in Nex.
See how simple and practical it is to register a delivery person with the NEX Program.
See how it is practical and safe to recover the password of a Nex user.
Learn how to make your Nextar program payment with Stripe.
See the requirements and how to import products, customers or supplier information into Nex.
Create a quotation quickly. Nex will help you print and or email it to your customer.
Nextar POS is already available in English, Spanish and Portuguese!
Nextar POS is a company specialized in the development of store management softwares.
See how easy it is to make the payment os your NEXTAR subscription using Western Union.
See how easy it is to change currency o your system and on Windows to better fit Nextar to your needs.
If you need to access your transaction numbers, learn how easily it is with this tutorial.
Learn how to properly remove the NEXTAR Software from your computer, keeping the data saved for your security.
With this tutorial you will learn how to use another existing registration.
Learn how to create customer accounts and enjoy all the advantages Nextar POS Software has to offer.
Learn how to create a new registration, changing the email of your store and other purposes.