See how simple and practical it is to generate a report of commissions per salesperson in a given period.
1. Go to the Statistics menu located on the left sidebar of your Nex.
2. Select the Sales - Commission by salesperson report.
3. Select the period you need to generate your report.
4. Press Generate.
5. The Commission from returned products is already subtracted from the total commission by a default setting. You can also change according to your necessity by removing the checkmark for this option.
6. If needed you can also Print or Export the report.
7. Done. You are all set! Now you are able to track commissions more effectively for all your employee’s.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how you can create filters and subfilters, grouping columns with information according to your preference
See what the differences are between profitability and yield.
Learn how to display the quantity and total value of your stock through the financial information filter.
See in a simple way which customers bought the most in your store in a certain period!
See here which reports can help you showing your store's profit!
Check in the report the profitability generated by each product that was sold in a certain period.
This tutorial allows you to quickly check which time range you made the most sales.
This tutorial allows you to quickly check information regarding the products sold in your store, within a selected period!
Check in this report what is the profit of your business in a specific period, deducting the expenses from your income!
This tutorial allows you to quickly check information regarding the products sold in your store within a selected period!
Set the NextarSoftware to send reports of each closed register in your store automatically to your email
Have full control over the payments methods of your customers in your store with a detailed follow-up.
See how to apply different dynamic filters on Nex screens.
The sum of previous cash registers is intended to provide a transaction report, amounts, debts, payment terms and more, within the time period stipulated by you.