Get detailed Commission Statistics and Reports with Nextar POS Software
This tutorial will teach you how to analyze employee's commission over a specific period.
IMPORTANT: The commission report will only show sales commissions made from Registers which have already been closed. Sales from currently opened register won't appear in the report, unless you select to Display by date of Transactions.
1. Go to the Statistics menu located on the left sidebar of your
Nextar POS Software.
2. Select the Sales - Commission by salesperson report.
3. Select the period you need to generate your report.
4. Press Generate.
5. The Commission from returned products is already subtracted from the total commission by a default setting. You can also change according to your necessity by removing the checkmark for this option.
6. If needed you can also Print or Export the report.
7. Done. You are all set! Now you are able to track commissions more effectively for all your employee’s.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Set the NextarSoftware to send reports of each closed register in your store automatically to your email
Have full control over the payments methods of your customers in your store with a detailed follow-up.