See how to edit or cancel a transaction made on a previous register
1. On the left side menu, click on the REGISTER icon.
2. If there is an open register, click on CLOSE REGISTER and complete closing the register.
3. Go to PREVIOUS REGISTERS tab.
4. Select the PREVIOUS REGISTER where the transaction that will be edited or canceled was registered.
5. Click on REOPEN REGISTER.
6. Press YES.
7. Press OK.
8. Select the TRANSACTION you want to modify.
9. If you want to edit, click on EDIT TRANSACTION and make the necessary changes.
10. If you want to cancel, click on CANCEL TRANSACTION.
11. On Current Register tab, click on CLOSE REGISTER to close the old register.
12. Go to PREVIOUS REGISTERS tab again.
13. Locate the current register you were using before making the editions and click on REOPEN REGISTER.
Done! The previous register transaction was edited or cancelled.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how simple and practical it is to configure the closing register report generated by Nex.
See how to close the checkout at the end of the day to have better control of your store's transactions.
See how to open your cash register to start working, whether selling or managing your inventory.
See how to add money to your register whenever you need it. This amount can be used for change, payments or other purposes. These register supplies are registered in your current register.
See how to change the closing register method, between total amount and payment method.
See how practical it is to visualize the profit through current register on Nex!
See how to change the closing register method, between total amount and payment methods.
This tutorial shows how works the calculation of the closing balance in the Register of NEX.
In this tutorial you will learn how to generate a financial summary of your current register, composed of the Sales amount, Amounts received and Register Balance and the definition of each information.
In this tutorial you will learn how to resend the closing register report correctly.
Learn how to register cash pulls and payouts from Register by adding a note detailing the withdrawal.
See how to close the register at the end of the day to have better control of your store's transactions.
See how to add money to your box whenever you need it. This amount can be used for change, payments or other purposes. These cash additions are recorded in your cashier.