See how to select your printer to print receipts on your Nex.
1. Confirm that your printer is perfectly installed on your computer, go to Control Panel, and click on View devices and printers.
2. If your printer is correctly installed, you will see it in the list of available printers.
3. Now go to your NEX, to the Sales menu, and click on the Settings button.
4. The window where the printing models are configured will open, you will see that there are several options to select your printer, each one of them corresponds to the printing of different receipts: Sale, Debt payment and Order. Check the option of the receipt that you want to configure to print.
5. Search for your printer among the list, (If it is not there and you have just installed your printer, try restarting your PC and trying again, if it still does not appear, it is necessary to confirm if the printer is installed correctly) then you just have to select it by clicking on its name in the list.
6. Once your printer is selected, click Ok to save the changes.
Done! You've now set up your printer on your Nex and can start printing.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to integrate your scale directly into the Nex to use it at the time of sale, automatically reading the weight of the product.
See how to install a printer as a generic one on your computer through Windows settings.
See how to change the input port in the printer driver, configuring it correctly in Windows
Here's how to send a Windows test print directly from the printer driver.
See how to install the POS-58 or POS-80 printer driver on Windows.
See how to configure your computer so that your cash drawer opens automatically or with a shortcut on your keyboard.
See how to make your store's day-to-day even more practical using a barcode scaner!
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
See how easy it is to choose an invoice, receipt template that best suits your business
Identify products using labels. Select a label and use it on your regular or label printer.
Some scales print labels and to read labels by Nex, you need to configure your system. See how in this tutorial.