Choose the products you want to generate a label for and the template that will be used. You can print on label paper or on a printer designed for this purpose.
• EAN13 (13-digit factory code).
• INT 2_5 (only numbers in even quantities of 4, 6 or 8 digits).
Nex has several different label models, in TAG, Adhesive, Sticker styles, among others.
Important Note: Nex may have compatibility issues with Elgin L42 and Zebra label printers.
1. On the Products screen, go to LABEL tab.
2. Identify the PRODUCT you want to generate the label and click on SELECT.
3. If you wish to change the number of labels for a product, click on the NUMBER next to the desired product.
4. Use the ARROWS or TYPE the number of labels you want.
5. Click on PRINT.
6. Select the LABEL PRINTER.
7. Select the label template that will be printed in the LABEL TEMPLATE field.
8. Select the PRINT TEMPLATE and click on NEXT.
9. After checking the preview of the selected model, click on FINISH!
10. Click on PRINT.
Done! You learned how to generate and print labels for your products.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to integrate your scale directly into the Nex to use it at the time of sale, automatically reading the weight of the product.
See how to install a printer as a generic one on your computer through Windows settings.
See how to change the input port in the printer driver, configuring it correctly in Windows
Here's how to send a Windows test print directly from the printer driver.
See how to install the POS-58 or POS-80 printer driver on Windows.
See how to configure your computer so that your cash drawer opens automatically or with a shortcut on your keyboard.
See how to make your store's day-to-day even more practical using a barcode scaner!
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
Some scales print labels and to read labels by Nex, you need to configure your system. See how in this tutorial.