Identify products using labels. Select a label and use it on your regular or label printer.
Nextar POS Software currently accepts the following label codes:
Nextar POS Software a built-in label printing feature designed to speed up the inventorying process and boost productivity. Select products from your inventory list and print labels in bulk.
1. Go to the "Products" menu located on the left sidebar of your Nextar POS.
2. Click on the Select button to add each product to the Print List.
3. You can set the quantity to be printed using the arrows besides each product of the Print List.
3.1 You can also set the quantities automatically through the options menu on the blue arrow.
4. You can remove a product from the Print List by clicking on the trash can icon besides each product.
5. Click on Print to print the labels.
6. Click on the arrows and select your Printer and Label Template to be used.
5. Select the printer type if its Plain Paper or Coil.
If your printer is Coil, make sure to select the template that matches your printer and paper specifications.
6. Select the Template to be used (a preview of the template will appear on the right side of the screen) and click on Next.
If you already have label sheets or label coil paper, check if it matches the size specifications which are listed below on each Template.
You can also request a personalized template, just click here, and fill out the form. Your request will be analyzed and replied to you within 3 business days.
After this first contact, if approved your template can take up to 7 business day to be ready. Depending on the request and details to be personalized, can take longer or less than expected. It will all depend on how many our Development Team will have to work on.
7. Enter the template details if it’s available and necessary and click on Next. If your template doesn’t have any details to inform, it will go directly to your preview page, and in this case, you can advance to step 8.
8. After your template preview is confirmed, press Finish.
9. Now to finish and print your labels, press Print.
Done. You are all set! Now, whenever you hit "Print", your labels will be printed automatically.
Redo this process whenever you need to change your label printing configurations.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to integrate your scale directly into the Nex to use it at the time of sale, automatically reading the weight of the product.
See how to install a printer as a generic one on your computer through Windows settings.
See how to change the input port in the printer driver, configuring it correctly in Windows
Here's how to send a Windows test print directly from the printer driver.
See how to install the POS-58 or POS-80 printer driver on Windows.
See how to configure your computer so that your cash drawer opens automatically or with a shortcut on your keyboard.
See how to make your store's day-to-day even more practical using a barcode scaner!
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
See how easy it is to choose an invoice, receipt template that best suits your business
Some scales print labels and to read labels by Nex, you need to configure your system. See how in this tutorial.