Identify products using labels. Select a label and use it on your regular or label printer.
Nextar POS Software currently accepts the following label codes:
Nextar POS Software a built-in label printing feature designed to speed up the inventorying process and boost productivity. Select products from your inventory list and print labels in bulk.
1. Go to the "Products" menu located on the left sidebar of your Nextar POS.
2. Click on Label. After that, select the product you need, then press
Create Label and enter the quantity to be printed.
After pressing the Label button, you can also double-click on your products to enter them on your label printing list.
3. Click on Print Now, and let’s select your label printing settings.
4. Click on the arrows and select your Printer and Label Template to be used.
5. Select the printer type if its Plain Paper or Coil.
If your printer is Coil, make sure to select the template that matches your printer and paper specifications.
6. Select the Template to be used (a preview of the template will appear on the right side of the screen) and click on Next.
If you already have label sheets or label coil paper, check if it matches the size specifications which are listed below on each Template.
You can also request a personalized template, just click here, and fill out the form. Your request will be analyzed and replied to you within 3 business days.
After this first contact, if approved your template can take up to 7 business day to be ready. Depending on the request and details to be personalized, can take longer or less than expected. It will all depend on how many our Development Team will have to work on.
7. Enter the template details if it’s available and necessary and click on Next.
If your template doesn’t have any details to inform, it will go directly to your preview page, and in this case, you can advance to step 8.
8. After your template preview is confirmed, press Finish.
9. Now to finish and print your labels, press Print.
Done. You are all set! Now, whenever you hit "Print", your labels will be printed automatically.
Redo this process whenever you need to change your label printing configurations.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Our software supports most Plug-n-Play scanners and they can be paired with your Nextar POS Software to speed up the inventorying and checkout process.
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
See how easy it is to choose an invoice, receipt template that best suits your business
To use the precision scale you need to set it in the Nextar POS Software. Learn how in this tutorial.