Some scales print labels and to read labels by Nex, you need to configure your system. See how in this tutorial.
1. On the Sales screen, click on the GEAR icon in the upper right corner.
2. Check the option 17. SCAN BARCODE GENERATED BY THE PRECISION SCALE.
3. In the INITIAL DIGIT option, inform the initial digit of the barcode generated by the scale.
4. In the option TOTAL NUMBER OF DIGITS, inform the number of digits of the barcode generated by the scale.
5. In the option HOW TO IDENTIFY THE PRODUCT CODE, inform in which digit the bar code generated by the scale starts and ends.
6. In the option HOW TO IDENTIFY WEIGHT OR PRICE we will configure which digits of the bar code are responsible for the information of the WEIGHT or PRICE of the product. We will inform you in which digit this information starts and up to which digit this information goes. We also need to inform if the barcode generated by the scale contains the WEIGHT or PRICE of the product, in addition to the number of DECIMAL PLACES used by the scale.
7. Click OK - F2.
Done! Configuration completed successfully.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to integrate your scale directly into the Nex to use it at the time of sale, automatically reading the weight of the product.
See how to install a printer as a generic one on your computer through Windows settings.
See how to change the input port in the printer driver, configuring it correctly in Windows
Here's how to send a Windows test print directly from the printer driver.
See how to install the POS-58 or POS-80 printer driver on Windows.
See how to make your store's day-to-day even more practical using a barcode scaner!
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
See how easy it is to choose an invoice, receipt template that best suits your business
Identify products using labels. Select a label and use it on your regular or label printer.