See how to use a scale that prints labels on the Nex.
1. On the Products screen, access the Items ab, identify the PRODUCT you want to configure and click EDIT - F2.
2. Enter the code that appears on the label printed on the scale in the CODE field of the product registration.
3. Check the BY WEIGHT, LENGHT, ETC option next to the Unit field.
4. Check that the SALE PRICE is correct and adequate with the MEASUREMENT UNIT of the product and the price registered on the scale.
5. Click on SAVE - F2.
Done! Now the product is configured according to the scale code, allowing the barcode to be read.
1. At the time of sale, scan the BARCODE on the label generated by the scale.
If you experience any problems during the test, you can call us at support so that we can try to help. Click here to open a new support chat.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to integrate your scale directly into the Nex to use it at the time of sale, automatically reading the weight of the product.
See how to install a printer as a generic one on your computer through Windows settings.
See how to change the input port in the printer driver, configuring it correctly in Windows
Here's how to send a Windows test print directly from the printer driver.
See how to install the POS-58 or POS-80 printer driver on Windows.
See how to make your store's day-to-day even more practical using a barcode scaner!
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
See how easy it is to choose an invoice, receipt template that best suits your business
Identify products using labels. Select a label and use it on your regular or label printer.