See how to install the POS-58 or POS-80 printer driver on Windows.
1. Download the POS-58 or POS-80 printer driver by clicking here.
2. Open the downloaded item and run the installation file.
3. Press OK.
4. Press NEXT.
5. Check the option I ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT and then click NEXT.
6. Select your printer installation folder and click on NEXT.
7. Click on INSTALL and wait for the installation process.
8. Click on SELECT PRINTER and select the printer you want to install: POS-58 or POS-80.
9. Click on PORTS and select the port the printer cable is connected to on the computer.
Usually the POS-58 is connected to a USB port. If necessary, it is possible to change the port configuration in the driver after installation.
10. Click on BEGIN SETUP.
If a Windows message appears, click on Install the software.
11. Press CLOSE.
Done! The POS-58 or POS-80 printer has been installed in Windows. Now you can send a Windows test print from the POS-58 or POS-80 driver. You can see how to do it clicking here.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to integrate your scale directly into the Nex to use it at the time of sale, automatically reading the weight of the product.
See how to install a printer as a generic one on your computer through Windows settings.
See how to change the input port in the printer driver, configuring it correctly in Windows
Here's how to send a Windows test print directly from the printer driver.
See how to configure your computer so that your cash drawer opens automatically or with a shortcut on your keyboard.
See how to make your store's day-to-day even more practical using a barcode scaner!
Use your inkjet, laser or POS printer to print receipts, quotations and price tags.
See how easy it is to choose an invoice, receipt template that best suits your business
Identify products using labels. Select a label and use it on your regular or label printer.
Some scales print labels and to read labels by Nex, you need to configure your system. See how in this tutorial.