See how to create an Online Catalog of your products registered on Nex and spread it to your customers.
1. Click on the ONLINE CATALOG icon.
2. Click on LET'S ACTIVATE IT NOW.
3. Complete your Online Catalog URL (link) and click on NEXT.
4. Fill in your store's NAME and INFORMATION and click on NEXT.
5. Enter the store's ADDRESS and click on NEXT.
6. If you want to activate the Online Order, check the option ACCEPT ORDERS VIA ONLINE CATALOG. Then fill in the WHATSAPP, PICKUP ADDRESS and DELIVERY information, then click PUBLISH.
7. Click on FINISH.
8. Click on ONLINE CATALOG to change the status of your online catalog between on and off.
9. If you want to add more information about your products, click on ADD DESCRIPTION.
10. Click on the square with the CAMERA icon to place a photo of your product.
11. Click on the STORE LINK and select OPEN STORE PAGE to access the your Online Catalog webpage.
Done! Now, you can share your Online Catalog with your customers.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to set up delivery rates for orders in the Online Catalog.
Learn how to highlight your products at a promotional price in your Online Catalog, making them more attractive to your customers.
See how to activate and receive the report of your online orders in your email.
See how to make your Online Catalog more complete, with the new option to add more photos to your products.
In this tutorial you will briefly see how to create a new tax rate and how your customer will see it reflected when placing an order through your Online Catalog.
See how to automatically unpublish out-of-stock products from your Online Catalog. That way, whenever a product runs out of stock, Nex will automatically remove it from the Online Catalog, facilitating your daily activities.
See how to add photos to your store's products in the Online Catalog.
See how to change the URL (link) of your Online Catalog.
See how to add description to your store's products in the Online Catalog.
See how to configure your store's contact channels in the Online Catalog.
See how to filter the list of products in the Online Catalog.
See how to change your store details in the Online Catalog.