In this tutorial you will briefly see how to create a new tax rate and how your customer will see it reflected when placing an order through your Online Catalog.
1. Go to Products menu located on the left-side of your Nextar POS Software. Click onthe green add button (+) to add a new product or double-click an inventoried product to edit it.
2. Click on the Tax tab.
3. Click on the three dots (...) located next to the taxation field.
4. A new window will pop up. Click on New to set a new tax rate.
5. Enter a name (i.e. NY Sales Tax) and a rate (i.e. 8.875%). Choose from one of two options: Include Sales Tax in Price or Add Sales Tax Separately. Press save (F2) to save the progress.
6. Click on OK to complete the process.
7. Select the Default Sales Tax if you wish to use it as the standard tax rate for all products. Leave it unchecked to assign to this particular product.
8. In the Online Catalog, customers will be able to see the taxes in the order summary in the Shopping Cart.
9. Example of taxes already included in the sale price of the product.
Done! In this way you can establish a tax rate for your products and see it reflected in your Online Catalog.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to automatically unpublish out-of-stock products from your Online Catalog. That way, whenever a product runs out of stock, Nex will automatically remove it from the Online Catalog, facilitating your daily activities.
See how to add photos to your store's products in the Online Catalog.
See how to change the URL (link) of your Online Catalog.
See how to add description to your store's products in the Online Catalog.
See how to configure your store's contact channels in the Online Catalog.
See how to filter the list of products in the Online Catalog.
See how to change your store details in the Online Catalog.
See how to put your own logo in the Online Catalog, improving your brand awareness.