See how to filter the list of products in the Online Catalog.
1. Click on the ONLINE CATALOG icon.
2. Click on DISPLAY.
3. Select between POSTED or NOT POSTED, as you prefer.
4. Select between WITH IMAGE or WITHOUT IMAGE, whichever you prefer.
5. If necessary, click ALL to remove applied filters.
6. Click on the ARROW o expand the options.
7. Select a CATEGORY to filter the products.
8. Select ALL to delete the filters.
Done! You have filtered the products in the Online Catalog.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
In this tutorial you will briefly see how to create a new tax rate and how your customer will see it reflected when placing an order through your Online Catalog.
See how to automatically unpublish out-of-stock products from your Online Catalog. That way, whenever a product runs out of stock, Nex will automatically remove it from the Online Catalog, facilitating your daily activities.
See how to add photos to your store's products in the Online Catalog.
See how to change the URL (link) of your Online Catalog.
See how to add description to your store's products in the Online Catalog.
See how to configure your store's contact channels in the Online Catalog.
See how to change your store details in the Online Catalog.
See how to put your own logo in the Online Catalog, improving your brand awareness.