See in this tutorial how to activate and configure the loyalty points system in your Nex, according to your needs.
This feature is only available for Nex PREMIUM Plan subscribers.
Click here to learn more about our plans.
1. Click on SHOW: inside the CUSTOMERS menu.
2. Click on LOYALTY PROGRAM and then on SET UP CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAM.
3. Check the option ENABLE POINTS SYSTEM.
4. Set the rules for accumulating points. Enter how many points the customer will accumulate when spending a certain amount of money in your store.
5. You can select the option for PROPORTIONAL POINTS. This way, the client will receive the points even if he spends (and pays) less than the indicated amount.
6. Check the option CONVERT POINTS INTO CUSTOMER CREDITS AUTOMATICALLY.
7. Configure the SPENDING RULES. Enter how many points you need to accumulate to receive a customer credit. Specify which amount should be automatically credited to the customer's account.
8. Click on OK(F2) to finish.
That's it! The loyalty program is now ready to be used in your store.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Learn how to check your customer's score available to use, accumulated score and the amount already redeemed.
Learn in this tutorial how to exchange loyalty points for products in your store.
Learn in this tutorial how you can manually change and completely remove a customer's score.