See in this tutorial how to activate and configure the loyalty points system in your Nex, according to your needs.
1. On the Customers screen, click on the ARROW icon next to the search field.
2. Click on LOYALTY PROGRAM and then on CONFIGURE CUSTOMER LOYALTY SYSTEM.
3. Check the option ENABLE POINTS SYSTEM.
4. Configure the rules for accumulating points. Inform how many points the customer will accumulate when spending a certain amount in your store.
5. If you wish, you can check the PROPORTIONAL POINTS option. In this way, the customer will receive the points even if he spends (and pays) a smaller amount than the informed one, in a proportional way.
6. Check the CONVERT POINTS INTO CUSTOMERS CREDITS AUTOMATICALLY option.
7. Configure the rules for awarding customers. Enter how many points must be accumulate to receive a credit award. Inform which amount should be automatically credited to the customer's account.
8. Click on OK (F2) to finish and save the settings.
Done! The loyalty system is now ready to be used in your store, as configured.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to reset the loyalty score of all registered customers.
See how to check the customer's loyalty score, along with the extract and history of points from the loyalty system.
See how practical it is to exchange products for points from the loyalty system at Nex.
See how practical it is to manually change a customer's loyalty system score on Nex.