See how simple and practical it is to export your customer list to an excel file in XLS format.
1. Go to CUSTOMERS menu, on left side menu of Nex.
2. Click on the THREE DOTS (...) icon, at the top right of the screen, then go to LAYOUT and select ADD OR REMOVE COLUMNS.
3. Check only the information you want to export about your customers.
4. Click the THREE DOTS (...) icon again and select EXPORT.
5. Choose the NAME and LOCATION where the file will be saved and click on SAVE.
Done! The information on the screen was exported to an excel file in the chosen location.
Extra: If you need, it is also possible to PRINT the customer list directly from Nex. Click on the THREE DOTS (...) icon and select PRINT.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to print the customer debt statement, which contains all the transactions that affected his account.
See how to filter customers to only display customers who have outstanding debts registered on their account.
See how to reactivate an inactive customer's account on Nex.