Here's how to correct the credit amount on a customer's account.
1. Click on the CUSTOMERS menu.
2. Locate and select the CUSTOMER in the list of customers.
3. Click on the CUSTOMER'S CREDITS and then on ADJUST CUSTOMER CREDIT.
4. Adjust the customer's CREDIT in the field "Change credits to:"
5. If necessary, add a COMMENT to the transaction.
6. Click on SAVE.
Done! The credit amount has been changed on the customer's account.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to filter to display only customers who have some amount of credit on its account.
See how simple and practical it is to export your customer list to an excel file in XLS format.
See how to filter your customers by showing those who are about to have a birthday, that way, you have the opportunity to make these customers even more loyal.
See how to print the customer debt statement, which contains all the transactions that affected his account.
See how to filter customers to only display customers who have outstanding debts registered on their account.
See how to reactivate an inactive customer's account on Nex.