After creating a quotation for your client, see how to approve or reject it.
1. On the SALES screen, click on QUOTATIONS.
2. Identify the QUOTATION you want to approve or reject and click on OPEN - F2.
3. Click on STATUS: PENDING.
4. Select the APPROVED (F2) option, if the customer approved the quotation, or select the REFUSED (F3) option, if the customer refused the quotation.
5. Click on the X icon to close the quotation details.
6. The quotation STATUS will be updated in the budget list according to the selected option.
Done! The quotation status has changed. Remember that you can change the approved or rejected status at any time, just carry out the procedure again.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how simple it is to give discounts when creating a quotation. The discount can be informed in reais or as a percentage of the sale value.
See how simple it is to print or send a quotation by email to a customer.