Make daily backups with just a few steps, keeping your data secure and your store running.
1. Open your NexServ (NEXTAR Server)
2. Next click the "1. Database" tab
3. Select the "Copy (Backup)" option
4. Choose folder destination
5. Click "Make Copy"
6. Wait for process to be completely finished. At the end click OK to finish . The backup will have been saved to the location you set as the folder destination
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
Learn how to take your database from one computer to another transferring them quickly.
Learn the minimum requirements and recommendations to use the NEXTAR Software in your store and have the system running perfectly.
Learn how to set up your NextarSoftware to the server and administrator included.
Learn how to start your store's server and avoid any problem while starting the NEXTAR Software.
Add more service terminals at your store, apart from your primary cash register.
Learn how to reset some or all of the data from your database on the Nextar Software.