See in this tutorial how simple and practical it is to write off a payable account, that is, make its payment.
By writing off a payable account, you are recording the payment for that account. Informing the amount paid, date of payment, among others.
1. On the Accounts payable screen, locate the ACCOUNT you wish to withdraw AND Click on PAY- F2.
2. If necessary, change the PAID AMOUNT.
3. If necessary, change the PAYMENT DATE.
4. Check the option DEDUCT THIS PAYMENT IN THE CURRENT REGISTER, if you want this amount to be debited from the current open cash register.
5. If necessary, add a COMMENT.
6. After verifying the information, click on PAY - F2.
Done! The account payment is already registered.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...