See how to complete an online order placed through the Online Catalog on a sale, to make the product(s) available for pick-up or delivery.
1. Click on the SALES icon.
2. First, it is necessary to accept the online order. Click on PENDING ORDERS tab.
3. Locate the PENDING ORDER and click on OPEN - F2.
4. Click to ACCEPT the order.
5. Then, the PENDING ORDER turns to an OPEN ORDER. Go to OPEN ORDERS tab.
6. Select the OPEN ORDER and click on OPEN - F2.
7. Click on PAY/SAVE - F2.
8. Inform the MEANS OF PAYMENT and the AMOUNT PAID and click on SAVE (F2).
Done! The online order has been completed and can now be viewed in the sales tab. You can identify the online order transaction through the ORIGIN column, which will be indicating the online catalog.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to accept or refuse an online order placed through the Online Catalog.
See how to set up payment instructions for online orders in the Online Catalog.
Here's how to place an online order in your Online Catalog so you can teach your customers if needed.