Here's how to place an online order in your Online Catalog so you can teach your customers if needed.
1. Access the Online Catalog website.
2. Click on the desired PRODUCT.
3. Click on ADD TO CART.
4. If the product allows the fractionation of the quantity, inform the FRACTIONAL VALUE and click on ADD TO CART.
5. After adding all the products in the order, click on the CART icon.
6. Check the items and click on PROCEED.
7. Select IN-STORE PICKUP or DELIVERY.
8. If you have chosen the delivery option, inform the DELIVERY ADDRESS and click on PROCEEDI.
9. Inform the NAME and E-MAIL for order identification.
11. Click on SEND ORDER.
Done! The online order has been registered and is now available in the Program for acceptance.
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how to complete an online order placed through the Online Catalog on a sale, to make the product(s) available for pick-up or delivery.
See how to accept or refuse an online order placed through the Online Catalog.
See how to set up payment instructions for online orders in the Online Catalog.