Learn how to use the Banknote Counter tool
1. In the Cashier menu, click on the Banknote Counter tab
2. In the Cash / Currency column, it shows what is the coin
3. In the quantity column you indicate, manually, the amount of coins you have.
4. The Total column will show you the value, in cash, already calculated
5. Below, in this field, you will see the sum of the total value of all currencies
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
For better control see how to close your registers at the end of each shift or day.
Learn how to register cash pulls and payouts from Register by adding a note detailing the withdrawal.