Learn how to use the Banknote Counter tool
1. In the Cashier menu, click on the Banknote Counter tab
2. In the Cash / Currency column, it shows what is the coin
3. In the quantity column you indicate, manually, the amount of coins you have.
4. The Total column will show you the value, in cash, already calculated
5. Below, in this field, you will see the sum of the total value of all currencies
1. How to Start
Sales, stock control, customer registration, register...
2. Next Steps
Backup, Parked Sales, loyalty system, change currency and more...
Print templates, printing labels, commission report and more...
See how practical it is to visualize the profit through current register on Nex!
This tutorial shows how works the calculation of the closing balance in the Register of NEX.
In this tutorial you will learn how to generate a financial summary of your current register, composed of the Sales amount, Amounts received and Register Balance and the definition of each information.
Learn how to register cash pulls and payouts from Register by adding a note detailing the withdrawal.
See how to close the register at the end of the day to have better control of your store's transactions.